So I'm pretty new to blogging and I know everyone says this but I honestly thought no one would read my blog, so when I was nominated four times for the Liebster Award it made me feel so happy that people actually enjoyed what I was writing.
I was nominated by the lovely Bex at Evil Ginger, Lauren at It's Lauren's Beauty, Katie Huxtable and Jessica at Jessica Bird Lifestyle so thankyou so much, I really appreciate it.
So here are the rules;
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions from the nominator
3. Nominate other bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
4. Create 11 new questions for nominees to answer
5. Notify nominees through social media/blogs
Here are my answers to the questions I got asked, I didn't want this blog post to go on for too long so I just took my favourite questions (hope thats okay!)
1. What is your favourite film and why? Tangled! It makes me feel so happy and I absolutely love it.
2. When was the last time you ate out and what did you have? I went to Pizza Express last Monday and I had dough balls and pizza.
3. Press shuffle on your music player - what plays? Wonderland - Taylor Swift
4. Hardest thing about blogging? Keeping organised and making sure that I have time to write posts.
5. Favourite social media platform Twitter for sure, you can follow me at @TDreamOfBeauty (ooh cheeky plug)
6. MUST HAVE makeup product any bronzer, I love bronzer so much.
7. From your current collection of make up what's one product you regret buying? Benefit Lollitint
8. Who is your favourite actress? Emma Roberts, I'm not sure why but I just love her.
9. What do you hate and what do you love about the beauty community as a whole? I love how supportive some people are but I hate when people think just because they have a large following they are better than others (I obviously don't mean everyone with a large following, just some)
10. Where do you want to travel to most? America!! I so so desperately want to go to America.
11. What is your favourite word? 'Scrumptious' It just sounds so good!
12. What is your favourite quote? 'You can't have a rainbow without the rain'
13. What would you do with £1000? I would probably blow it all on makeup!
14. A trip to the seaside or a walk in the county? Definitely a walk in the country!
15. Glass half full or glass half empty? Glass half full, I would like to think I try to make light out of bad situations.
My Questions for you to answer
1. Your favourite thing about blogging
2. You favourite make up item you've ever bought
3. If you won £100,000 what would you spend it on?
4. Who influences you?
5. What is your favourite song at the moment?
6. Who is your celeb crush?
7. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
8. Your favourite make up brand?
9. What is your favourite TV show?
10. Why did you want to start blogging?
11. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
Thank you so much for the girls who nominated me and thanks for reading