Thursday 5 March 2015

MAC Creme Cup Review and Lip Swatches

I have spoke about a few of my MAC lipsticks recently, which you can check out here (Russian Red, Patisserie, Velvet Teddy) So today I thought I would review Creme Cup.


I was really hesitant with this lipstick as I don't think pink lipsticks suit me very well but I was pleasantly surprised as this is the only pink lipstick I don't hate on me. 


It is a Cremesheen finish and it is very pigmented, really creamy and is super long lasting. MAC lipsticks definitely have the best formula that I have ever tried. (sorry for my horribly chapped lips by the way, didn't really realise until I was writing this - oops!)


I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a really nice pinky-nude that is quite subtle but at the same time, definitely buildable.
You can purchase this here for £15.50

Thank you so much for reading, let me know what your favourite lipstick is at the moment.
Bekah x





8 comments:

  1. It reminds me of a lighter Mac Twig :) love it
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does look a bit similar to it, its beautiful:)

      Delete
  2. Hey, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, details are on my post here: Rated In Beauty
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i'll definitely check it out xx

      Delete
  3. I love that color, it definitely is the perfect nude lipstick. Thanks for sharing!
    x,Abril
    ps. Two lovely bloggers and I are hosting a pinterest party! Add your link and we will pin it!
    It is a great way to promote your blog and meet new bloggers. W would love you to join us.

    http://the-colorpalette.blogspot.com/2015/03/pinterest-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour, it looks amazing on you.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really it's beautiful information :) Best information about gold jewelry check with BlingStation.com

    ReplyDelete