Tuesday 6 January 2015

Shopping the Sales // Haul

I never intended to buy anything in the sales but with Feel Unique's tempting offers I couldn't resist purchasing something and when I start, I don't know how to stop.
(I was silly and I forgot to include one of the items in the photo so it's in there separately)




First of all I bought the First Aid Beauty Blemish Patrol Pads, I've heard some good things about this brand and I've always wanted to try something of theirs but never actually done it. I haven't had these long enough to have a proper opinion about them but I will be sure to let you know what my thoughts are on them.

I also purchased theBalm Nude Tude eye shadow palette. I was never really that desperate for this but when I was looking on Feel Unique when the sales were on I had a look at it and the shades are so beautiful, I have used this quite a few times since I got it and I have been really enjoying it. 

I am a lover of a red lip so I couldn't resist buying Mac's Russian Red, this is such a typical red, it lasts all day and is a matte which is my favourite lip finish so this is everything I love in one!

I have gone through quite a few of the Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream and it is a staple item in my skin care routine and I was running low on this so I needed to buy a new one, I use this every night and have done for most of last year. It is really affordable and I would recommend it.

My hair is pretty damaged at the moment (I probably should get it cut but I've been putting it off) so I bought a few items for dry/damaged hair that hopefully with save it a bit. I got the Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfecter Oil, The sleek restorer shampoo and nourishing repairer conditioner, I haven't used these many times but my hair felt really soft after using it so hopefully it will help.

Also I now am going to follow schedule and post on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

Thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed.
Bekah x

No comments:

Post a Comment