Thursday 8 January 2015

My Top Skincare Products

It has took me a while but I finally have a solid skincare routine which is benefiting my skin. A few products in particular I have been really liking and I now use them on a very regular basis and my skin is getting better and better.



The first thing I have been loving is my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I have this in the limited edition fragrance Orange Flower and Chamomile, I was worried this scent would be too much but you can hardly tell it's there. This takes off my make up so well and I will definitely keep repurchasing this.

Next I have been loving the Nivea Rich and Regenerating Night Cream every night for so long now and before I used it I would wake up with dry patches and my skin would look horrible and putting foundation on would be a nightmare but this is so great and I wake up in the morning with smooth skin.

I use the Clean and Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Scrub 1-2 times a week and I notice how soft my skin feels after using this. I have repurchased this so many times and it's a really nice, affordable product.

My last favourite skincare product is my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, I got this about a year ago, I use it pretty much before every make up application and I'm only two thirds of the way through. I was really sceptical about purchasing this as I had never spent this much money on a skincare item but it has definitely been worth the money and it helps my make up go on really well and no doubt I will be repurchasing this.

Thanks for reading, let me know what your favourite skincare products are. If you didn't see my last post I am now uploading on a Sunday, Tuesday and a Thursday.
Bekah x

1 comment: