Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday Relaxtion

Every once in a while I like to wind down and take a break to do some pampering and today was one of those days.

As soon as I got out of bed I made myself a cappuccino to wake me up a bit.

After watching numerous Disney films whilst laying in bed I ran myself a bath with my Lush Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar. I put on the Sanctuary 5 minute Detox Face Mask and listened to some music whilst reading blog posts.



For the rest of the day I made some Rice Krispie buns with my brother and then stayed in bed, putting off all of my responsibilities for a day whilst watching Netflix.

I love taking a day off sometimes and although the day after I know I could've spent my time more productively, I definitely do need to relax every once in a while.

Hope you had a lovely day today and thank you for reading.
Bekah x

No comments:

Post a Comment