Tuesday 3 February 2015

MAC Velvet Teddy

I briefly mentioned this product in my Current Favourite Lip Products post but I wanted to go more into detail about this. 


Velvet Teddy is a matte lipstick, which is my favourite finish so this tempted me even more to purchase this. It is a 'Kylie Jenner' shade as it a dark, nude colour and I was very unsure as to whether I wanted to buy this because I didn't think it would suit me but I am so glad that I did, it is absolutely gorgeous,


This applies like a dream and last for absolutely ages.
I always get asked what I am wearing when I put this on and I really do recommend this,

You can purchase this here for £15.50.
Thank you for reading, let me know what your favourite lipstick is.
Bekah x

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade, every blogger seems to love this shade right now x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah I love this so much, this is definatly on my mac lipstick list...

    http://lobloggs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to get my hands on this! It's sold out in so many Mac stores

    http://peachyrage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete