Sunday 15 February 2015

MUA Highlighting Powder

So today I thought I would do a review on the MUA Highlighting Powder, I've had this for quite some time now and I use it quite often so here it goes.


When I really quickly want a nice highlight, I always reach for this, it is a beautiful pink-champagne colour and it has just the right amount of shimmer.

There are only two things about this product that I dislike, first is that the packaging broke really quickly and really easily, this means its not really great for travelling any more as it just falls apart. Also if you apply too much of this, it doesn't look great so you definitely need to tap off the excess on your brush.

This was probably one of the first highlights that I bought and I still use it now.

You can buy this from superdrug for just £3 which is such a good price. If you want a really affordable highlighter, I would definitely suggest this.

I'm looking around for some more highlighters to try at the moment, so please let me know what your favourite highlighter is.

Thank you for reading.
Bekah x

6 comments:

  1. I have both of their highlighters in this shade and the white goldy one x love them

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I might have to try the other shade! x

      Delete
  2. Might have to give this a go. What a bargain, too! Thanks for sharing :) x

    www.amandasays.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its such a good price, you should definitely pick it up:)x

      Delete
  3. I love this product!

    I have nominated you to do the 'One Lovely Blog Award' because I think your blog is very lovely indeed, the details are on my post here http://www.jessicabird.co.uk/2015/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete