I'm just going to admit it, I've been so rushed and busy this week I've had next to no time to take and edit photos and write beauty posts to a standard that I'm happy with. This means that I'm going to do the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag today, I think this has been around for quite some time but I always love reading these sorts of posts so I thought, why not?
1. Name a beauty regimen you rarely do I definitely don't do my full on morning and night skincare routine very often. I am so lazy in a morning and so I do the bare minimum and on a night all I want to do is get into bed.
2. Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly? Unfortunately not, I always leave washing them till the very last minute. It is such a chore and although using my brushes is so much better after, I just can't bring myself to do it.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? I've usually took my nail varnish off before it chips as I love changing the colour of my nails but if they have chipped, I'll just re paint them as soon as I have a spare minute.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? I will usually buy what I need before it runs out, when I notice I need a new one, I'll order it online.
5. What's your worst beauty habit? Using wipes to take off my make up, I know some people do this every day and it works great for them but my skin hates it when I use wipes but it takes so little effort I can't resist!!
6. Name some non-beauty related you put off doing? Doing my school work, there are so many other things I would rather do, so I do them. I hate it, but it's what I seem to do.
7. When you're going somewhere, do you leave it to the last minute? Not at all, getting ready is my favourite part of going somewhere, I leave myself loads of time.
8. Can you commit to spending bans? Nope, not at all. If there's an offer on anywhere and I get an email, I can't resist. FeelUnique especially, I get so many emails from them and pretty much every time I buy something, I'm the worst!!
9. How organised are your make up/nail varnish collections? At the moment, quite organised. Although that'll probably go down the drain soon.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading what I had to say.