Tuesday 10 February 2015

Top 3 Nail Varnishes

I haven't got the largest collection of nail varnish but I do enjoy painting my nails and changing up the colour pretty much every other day. I thought I would share a few of my most used/favourite nail polish.


First of all is OPI I'm Feeling Sashy, this is such a beautiful colour. It applies so well and it will last for quite a while without chipping. I had seen this colour and I was so desperate for it but I saw that it had been discontinued but I was at a little shop a while back and I found it, I have this on so much and if you see it, you should definitely try it out.

Next is Ciate Pillow Fight, I got this in a Ciate advent calendar so it sucks that this is only a mini size but I absolutely adore it, I wanted a grey nail varnish for a long time and so when I got this I was very happy, I love the brushes on the Ciate nail varnishes and so this is perfect for me.

Lastly is Barry M Black, I've already gone through one of these as I wear it quite a lot, I love wearing black nail varnish and the Barry M nail varnishes are really good value for money so I love this.

Thank you for reading, let me know what your favourite nail varnishes are, I really want to try out some more.
Bekah x

No comments:

Post a Comment